- John graduated from the U of U with his bachelor's in Operations Management
- John finishes his government internship on Sept 9th and will officially be on the look-out for a new job
- Madi is now talking in complete sentences
- We have decided as a couple to go on a faith quest (we are looking into Christian faiths and have officially taken a Mormon sabbatical)
- I am finally at peace with who I am and finally feel that I am enough because of the grace I have found in Christ.
- We are happy and we are looking forward to what life has in store for us, and we know that even with the crazy things that happen, there will always be happiness and joy to be found.
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
So since this blog address is jandpcolby I guess I better write an update about what's happening in our lives during the year of 2013 because we've had a lot of changes going on. I'm not sure where to even begin so I'll just make a quick list:
Posted by Pamela and John at 2:02 PM