Thursday, November 10, 2011

To Everyone in My Life

It's been harder and harder to blog about loved ones. Probably because I am so sensitive when it comes to making other people feel bad. I really don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or make anyone feel left out as I continue to blog. So I would hope all of my family and friends would understand that each of you really do hold a special place in my heart and each person is important to me for different reasons. It's been interesting because every day this month I wake up thinking and praying about a few people in particular and by the end of the day, I have a strong feeling on who I want to write about. It's been an incredible experience and it has helped me remember so many of you whom I love and adore so tenderly. Maybe I'll have to keep writing tributes until Christmas to fit everyone in or maybe I'll just keep this as a tradition and continue where I leave off next year. : )

Anyway, I just needed to make sure I put in this excerpt so I don't unintentionally hurt someone dear to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment